Makes it possible to do a directional pullback of pipes up to 4″ diameter for shorter bores in good ground condition.
GROUND: CLAY, HARDPAN, SHALE
Tornado Jr. makes it possible to do direct pullback of pipes up to 4” diameter for shorter bores in good ground conditions. Part of our FastBack system, use Tornado Jr. to ream a hole without taking off the drill head.
- Bolt-on blade reamer
- Ream a hole without ever taking off the drill head
- Conical carbide cutters on an angled blade give both cutting and mixing action
- Swivel is locked in line with the axis of rotation
- Only for use the Melfred Borzall Excalibur blade
- Bolts on to most Borzall blades to create an 8″ to 10″ hole