Beginning April 1, 2015, fall protection must be used by a qualified employee climbing or changing location on poles, towers, or similar structures unless the employer can demonstrate that climbing with fall protection is infeasible or creates a greater hazard than climbing or changing location without it. And work-positioning systems must be rigged so that an employee can free fall no more than 0.6 m (2 ft).
• Easy One Handed Outer and Inner Strap Adjustment with the New Buck WebGrab™
– Same Adjustability as the Rope BuckGrab™ but on Web
• Modular Design for Easy Strap Change Out
– Can Easily Change Out Worn or Damaged Components or Straps in the Field
– Can Easily Be Configured to Use A Rope or Web Strap
• One Disconnect to Climb Over An Obstruction
• Can be Used by Right or Left Handed Users
• Outstanding Factory Support – Follow Up Training After The Sale
• Lightweight Design
• 36" Distribution Outer Strap, 48" Woven Inner Strap with Snap Hooks
• For Use in Climbing Up to a Class 1 65′ Pole/50" Circumference
• Meets ASTM F887-11
• All Straps Have Red Warning Center
• 3600 lb. Gate Rated Hardware
• Rated to 350 lbs.