Available with different carbide cutter options, built-in swivel and pulling eye options.
GROUND: DIRT, GRAVEL, SHALE
More carbide cutters than competitive fluted reamers mean that this versatile, compact tool makes tracks in lots of different soil types. Faster, smoother cutting action, longer life and more successful bores each day. Boom. Juggernauts with built-in swivels keep the reamer assembly as short as possible for reaming in cobble or loose rock. Juggernauts with pulling eyes save money by using one clevis swivel on multiple reamers. Available with different carbide cutter options, the Juggernaut is the most productive reamer for your conditions.
- Deep, spiraled flutes allow for plenty of slurries to flow past the reamer
- Welded cutters with extra thick carbide inserts for maximum cutting action
- Precisely positioned and angled cutters ensure the long-lasting carbide is doing all the work
- Thick casted or solid machined reamer body means one long-lasting tool
- Use with bolt-on flange swivels or interchangeable clevis-style swivels