Keep your bore centralized with internal baffles and bi-directional cutter blocks in push or pull reams.
OPTIONS: DELUXE, VALUE, PLAIN
Keep your bore centralized on multiple pass reams while packing and stabilizing the hole. Borzall Barrel stabilizers features internal baffles to reduce weight from drilling fluid and bi-directional for push or pull use. This drilling reamers barrel stabilizer also minimizes hole collapse by using replaceable forward-facing nozzles to provide fluid without jetting out hole walls. Learn more and buy a Borzall barrel stabilizer, today!
- The key component of a successful large diameter project
- Centers reamer to create a round hole in all soil conditions
- Can be customized to be used with a variety of reamers and soil types
- Holds drill rod, reamer, and product pipe on center to create a round hole and successful bore
- “Floating” water free body for weight reduction
- Front and rear water ports clear-cutters and wash away cuttings
- Hardfacing on high wear areas extend reamer life
- Conical carbide cutters minimize wear on the blade edges and face